Release Notes for IDS NXT OS 1.1.0
These release notes describe the changes of the IDS NXT OS 1.1 which adds improvements and bug fixes.
- IDS NXT rio GS18031 color/mono
- IDS NXT rio GS23050 color/mono
- IDS NXT rio GS29016 color/mono
- IDS NXT rio RS18064 color/mono
- IDS NXT rome GS18031 color/mono
- IDS NXT rome GS23050 color/mono
- IDS NXT rome GS29016 color/mono
- IDS NXT rome RS18064 color/mono
IDS NXT OS 1.1.0 ⇑
Important! It is not possible to downgrade a device running firmware version 1.1.x.
New and changed functions
- Vision apps are no longer part of the camera firmware. This allows to install or uninstall vision apps selectively.
- Neural networks for object detection are now supported.
- Images can be flipped horizontally and vertically.
- The automatic white balance has been redesigned and the sensitivity of the green gain was adjusted. The Autoset vision app is therefore no longer required. After installing the firmware version 1.1, it can be deleted by performing a factory reset.
- The processing of tasks in neural networks has been accelerated.
- The new "Classifier" vision app supports classifications in multiple ROI (region of interest).
- The LED status codes of the camera has been reworked.
- No more influence of hardware trigger parameters on software trigger and freerun with camera IDS NXT OS version > 1.0.
- The CNN manager vision app is no longer maintained under IDS NXT OS 1.1. For cameras with IDS NXT OS 1.1 or higher, the newly revised and enhanced Classifier vision app replaces the CNN manager.
- From Version 2.1.4 on, the GPIO Gateway vision app is only compatible with the vision apps Object Detector and Classifier.
IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH
Dimbacher Str. 6-8
T: +49 7134 96196-0
© IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH, November 2020