Release Notes for IDS GigE Vision Firmware 2.7
GigE Vision firmware 2.7 ⇑
These release notes describe the changes of the GigE Vision Firmware 2.7 which adds binning support for Sony sensors as well as further improvements.
- GV-504x color / mono
- GV-508x polarizer
- GV-520x color / mono
- GV-524x color / mono / NIR
- GV-525x color / mono
- GV-526x color / mono
- GV-527x color / mono
- GV-528x color / mono
- GV-529x color / mono
- GV-548x - / mono
- GV-558x color / -
- GV-580x color / mono
- GV-586x color / mono
- GV-589x color / mono
New and changed functions ⇑
- Added binning support for models with Sony sensors. For more information about binning factors see "List of supported features".
- GV-588x now supports in-camera mirroring (ReverseX, ReverseY), flashing on "ExposureActive" in freerun mode and the global flash window.
- Improved trigger of GV-588x.
- User memory size increased to 64k (FileAccess feature).
- In IDS Vision Cockpit, it is possible to download an error log file from the camera ("Camera > Device File Access"). Install IDS peak to use the IDS Vision Cockpit.
The IDS Vision reference describes the new functions listed below.
Newly added SFNC features
Bug fixes ⇑
- Bugfix for saving camera parameters to a local file.
- All models that had not been updated to firmware version 2.4.1: Fixed issue that cameras fall into service mode after restarting the PC.
Known issues ⇑
- The models GV-589x/GV-588x/GV-586x have a time delay between trigger and flash. If a 5 Hz trigger signal is applied to Line0, Line1 goes to "high" with a time delay.
- The frame rate of a GV-548x cannot be changed during image acquisition. To change the frame rate, you must stop image acquisition first.
IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH
Dimbacher Str. 6-8
T: +49 7134 96196-0
© IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH, January 2021